SDT270 – Digital Ultrasound System
Whether it’s in the form of equipment failures, unplanned production downtime or costly last-minute repairs, you need a device that helps you maximize up time, minimize costs and maintain control of your assets.
The SDT270 ultrasound detector provides greater insight into the health of your assets. It helps you control energy costs, predict failures, improve product quality and increase overall production up time. With your SDT ultrasound solution, you have the ability to predict and prevent failures before they occur. Stop relying on the reactive, fire-fighting maintenance measures of the past and start a proactive approach.
SDT270 Ultrasonic Detector: Reliability’s Most Versatile Technology
Use your SDT270 ultrasound solution for a number of applications in your plant.
- Bearing Monitoring – Identify early-stage bearing defects to prevent unplanned failures.
- Leak Detection – Find and fix leaks to cut your energy costs by 40%.
- Electrical Systems – Scan your electrical systems for partial discharge faults.
- Steam Traps – Identify failed steam traps that reduce system efficiency.
- Valve Monitoring – Inspect valves to identify defect conditions.
- Condition Monitoring – Keep a pulse on the condition of your plant’s assets.
- Marine Applications – Tightness testing and condition monitoring keeps your vessel “Ship Shape.”
- TankTest – Reveal leaks in underground storage tanks.
SDT270 Ultrasound Features
- Measures ultrasound, vibration, RPM, humidity and temperature from one instrument.
- Two channel inputs to connect ultrasound and multi-function sensors with accessories simultaneously.
- Unmatched accuracy and repeatability for reliable trending and analysis in ultrasound detection and measurements.
- Upgrade firmware to grow with your needs.
- Planned and Conditional Survey modes to guide you logically through your plant.
- Device and software available in six languages (EN, FR, DU, GE, ES, IT).
- IP-addressable to access Internet support and training.
The SDT270 meets the requirements set by ATEX for use in the most dangerous and potentially explosive atmospheres in the world. For the first time, ultrasound inspectors working in intrinsically safe-rated zones now have access to the unique and advanced features of the SDT270.