Infrared Training Center Certifications
ITC Infrared Thermography Certification is the gold-standard qualification within the thermography industry. ITC certification verifies that a thermographer can:
- Operate an infrared camera
- Collect quality data
- Produce professional infrared inspection reports
- Understand the techniques and limitations of infrared thermography for specific applications
ITC certifications exceed the requirements of international infrared certification standards. All ITC courses are developed and taught by ASNT-certified instructors with advanced academic degrees and extensive field experience.
To earn an ITC thermography certification, students must attend an infrared certification / training course, pass closed-book examinations and quizzes, and submit a field assignment demonstrating understanding of their application and proper use of the infrared camera. ITC offers three levels of certification. Students maintain and advance their infrared certification through continuing education and further training.
- **NEW** Online Thermography Certification Training
- Level I – Fundamentals of Thermography Certification
- Level I – Electrical Thermography Certification
- Level II – Practical Thermography Certification
- Level II – Electrical Thermography Certification
- Level III – Master Thermography Certification