TPI 9041 Ultra II Vibration Data Collector and Balancer
High level of functionality and capability at a very affordable price!
As a high spec condition based monitoring (CBM) data collector and Dynamic 2 plane rotor balancer designed for plant and asset inspections, the Ultra II does it all.
- Automatically detects out of balance, misalignment, looseness and bearing defects
- Predictive analysis capabilities that accurately calculate time frame to failure
- Condition based monitoring analyses bearing wear and gear degradation
- Built-in single plane balancing enables correction of the most common cause of vibration. (Dual plane balancing with additional accelerometer)
- Additional features include Inspection, Lube and remote/server database
- User selectable defined envelope filters and demodulation functionality
- True simultaneous 3 channel capture
- High resolution (0.2Hz) frequency spectra from 2Hz to 10kHz
- Rugged fully waterproof construction meets IP68 and MIL-STD-810F requirements
- Includes C-Trend powerful and easy to use asset management and fault diagnosis software
Model 9041 Ultra II Includes: Tachometer, accelerometer (one) and cables, tachometer mount adapter, and carrying case with shoulder strap
C-Trend Software gives you greater ease of use and flexibility.
- Store, analyze and report on all your vibration, lube and process parameters (e.g. oil pressures, lube volume, temperature, run hours, etc.) in one place.
- All information is just a click away. Color coded alarms highlight problems. Trend lines show problems before they happen.
- Data can be accessed anywhere on any machine, with optional networking software. Plant history is everything and C-Trend turns it into useful information with the click of a mouse!