The SURETHERM 10X may be small, but turns out to be a powerful bearing heater showing great flexibility. Featuring an extendable work area, it is suitable for small-sized components (up to 50 kg/110 lbs.) with a maximum diameter of 450mm/17.7 inches when used with extension crossbars. Easy to use and highly portable, especially in combination with the optional carrying case. The ideal bearing heating tool to use on location.
- Includes: crossbars 14/25/40mm, gloves, grease and magnetic temp probe
- Standard voltage 110V
- Dual sensor control for 100% tension-free heating
- Touch screen for real-time feedback, access to operator settings and on-screen error reporting
- Count down start timer
- Different heating modes: 1 sensor / 2 sensors / Time mode / Ramp or Temperature Hold mode. The Ramp or Temperature Hold mode can be used at the end of the heating cycle to maintain the temperature of the heated workpiece.
- All-stainless steel housing
- Data download and report capabilities plus visual heating cycle graphs