Dent Elite Pro XC – Power Monitor/Recorder
Typical Applications: Measurement and Verification (M&V) Studies, Electrical Load Profiling, Energy Audits, New Technology Assessment Studies
The ELITEpro XC energy data logger is a complete, portable solution for pinpointing electric usage and recording building performance metrics. It is capable of measuring, storing, and analyzing electrical consumption data which is derived from the voltage and current inputs. The ELITEpro XC portable power data logger uses direct connections to each phase of the voltage and various interchangeable current sensor options such as split-core , clamp-on, or flexible Rogowski RoCoil current transformers (designed for large loads or large cables and bussbars) to monitor current on each phase.
The ideal tool for energy audits, the ELITEpro XC power meter can capture kWh/kW energy and demand data as well as virtually all relevant energy parameters for diagnostics and monitoring on three-phase or single-phase circuit installations. Electrical load diagnostic parameters, such as power factor (both Apparent and Displacement), are captured in addition to energy and demand values.
In addition to recording kWh/kW data, the ELITEpro XC electric data logger also features four analog input channels which can be configured for voltage or current input used in any combination among channels. Analog inputs are especially helpful when used in conjunction with power measurements to correlate the consumption of electricity with environmental, HVAC plant performance, or other process conditions. Typical uses might include logging ambient temperature, building temperatures, solar insolation, tank pressures, duct flows, etc. Obtain this valuable normalized data using just one meter: The ELITEpro XC Power Logger.
The ELITEpro XC’s flexibility, size, portability, and ease-of-use make them ideal tools for gathering detailed consumption information in commercial, industrial, government, and retail environments.
- Use on single or 3-phase systems using 80-600V phase-to-phase (AC or DC) services when line powered or 0-600V (AC or DC) when externally powered. Measures up to four channels of energy metrics with currents ranging from 0-6,000 amps.
- Analog inputs record analog data with configurable input ranges for voltage (0-10VDC) or current loop (0 or 4-20mA) transducers. Analog inputs are used for process or environmental correlation studies with power.
- Line-powered: No need for internal batteries or external power
- User-selectable integration periods: 1, 3, 15, and 30 seconds; 1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, and 30 minutes; 1 and 12 hours; 1 day.
- Standard 16 MB nonvolatile memory for months of recording time. Better than 1% accuracy (<0.5% typical).
- Communications via fast USB connection.
- Standard Ethernet port.
- Optional Wi-Fi interface allows for remote data collection over wireless networks.
- ELITEpro XC may be configured with optional Bluetooth®. Requires a Bluetooth®-enabled PC that supports Serial Port Profile (SPP).
- ELOG Software Included: Simple yet powerful Windows-based ELOG™ software package for set-up, data retrieval, and analysis. Easy data exporting to almost any analysis program, such as Excel® or Access®. ELOG is included on a USB thumb drive.
- Easy setup and installs in minutes. Patented PhaseChek™ LED indicators ensure correct CT orientation at installation.
- Rugged and compact: Easily fits inside breaker panels and switch gear. Dimensions: 21.6 x 6.3 x 4.7 cm (8.5″ x 2.5″ x 1.9″)
- Load Profiling for forecasting and trending energy use.
- Energy Audits and Energy Surveys to determine demand profiles, manage costs, and monitor consumption.
- Verification Studies to validate energy savings measures.
- True RMS Current Reading for monitoring up to 4 branch circuits.
- Analog Channels for logging ambient temperature, building temperatures, solar insolation, tank pressures, or duct flows.
Standard Ethernet Port
Every ELITEpro XC instrument now includes an Ethernet port in addition to the standard USB. Connect directly to the ELITEpro XC via the included A-to-B USB cable. Or, have the ELITEpro XC on your local area network for convenient remote data download. Supports 10/100 MB Ethernet over Cat 5 or better and can be configured for DHCP or static IP. Schedule automatic data downloads from the logger using AutoPoll software (included with ELOG). Reconfigure the ELITEpro XCfor a new project without leaving your workstation.
Optional Bluetooth Wireless Technology
Save time and meet safety requirements by communicating with an ELITEpro XC without removing the electrical panel door. In addition to the standard USB and Ethernet ports, ELITEpro XC instruments may be equipped with an optional Bluetooth® wireless technology interface, which will allow a Bluetooth-enabled PC running ELOG to connect to the ELITEpro XC over short distances (up to 100 feet, depending on interference) to send setup tables or download data. Includes USB and Ethernet ports. Bluetooth-enabled PC must support Serial Port Profile (SPP).
Optional Wi-Fi Interface
Need a meter on your local area network but do not have a network connection near by? The ELITEpro XC’s optional Wi-Fi interface allows the meter to be connected to a Wi-Fi network and accessed from any PC on the network using ELOG software. Alternatively, configure the ELITEpro XC as its own Wi-Fi hotspot and view real-time data using a Wi-Fi enabled PC, tablet, or smart phone via a web browser from up to 150 ft away. Available as two separate models*: with an internal antenna or with an external antenna. Includes USB and Ethernet ports.