CTC SC200 Series – Signal Conditioners
Signal Conditioners identify transient faults and guard against catastrophic failure between routine monitoring cycles.
Personnel who are not “vibration experts” can easily recognize alarm conditions using the SC series standard process control signal to interface with standard PLC, DCS and SCADA systems. Next generation includes integration with proximity probe drivers for AC output to “4-20 mA and 0-5/0-10VDC” output signals. Additionally, vibration analysts can access the dynamic signal for detailed analysis with industry standard data collectors and online monitoring systems.
- Field configurable/adjustable via DIP switche
- Converts dynamic vibration signal to 4-20mA to PLC, DCS, and SCADA
- Dynamic signal via BNC plug-in
- Microprocessor based system provides the industry’s most accurate filtering. Digital filters from 5 Hz to 15 kHz provide precise overall amplitudes. Analog four pole filters at 2 Hz and 20 kHz add flexibility to monitoring options.
- DIP switches allow easy “field configuration” for input signal, scale values and filtering options.
- Accepts a variety of signal inputs; acceleration, velocity, temperature and displacement.
- Provides scaled outputs in English and metric.
- Configure for integration and differentiation conversions.
- Can be used to monitor temperature and vibration using TA102 and TA104 series sensors.