CTC SC310/320 Series – Signal Conditioners
Signal Conditioners identify transient faults and guard against catastrophic failure between routine monitoring cycles.
Personnel who are not “vibration experts” can easily recognize alarm conditions using the SC series standard process control signal to interface with standard PLC, DCS and SCADA systems. Next generation includes integration with proximity probe drivers for AC output to “4-20 mA and 0-5/0-10VDC” output signals. Additionally, vibration analysts can access the dynamic signal for detailed analysis with industry standard data collectors and online monitoring systems.
- Field configurable/adjustable via DIP switch
- Converts dynamic vibration signal to 4-20mA to PLC, DCS, and SCADA
- Dynamic signal via BNC plug-in
Provides process control signals to a PLC, DCS, or SCADA system that are proportional to the vibration levels set within the signal conditioner.
- Accepts a variety of signal inputs: acceleration, velocity, temperature and displacement; capable of monitoring ultrasound frequency signals up to 40 kHz
- Provides a user selectable band-pass filtered output from one single axis sensor input
- An additional built-in temperature output is a standard supplied feature, which may be utilized when using a CTC TA200 series dual output vibration and temperature sensor